December 29, 2006

Posted by Rie On 9:55 AM
I don't really have much to say today. I actually went to bed last night at a decent hour and dragged myself out of bed today slightly early so I could get some things done. Stores are open and it's back to the normal, everyday routine again. I have some errands to run, a shirt to exchange (one of my Christmas presents doesn't fit) and some food to buy. Nothing all that interesting but it'll be nice to get outside and breathe some fresh air.

I have massive amounts of laundry to do too so I think after my walk downtown, I will be spending the majority of the day here at home doing responsible things. Laundry, dishes, studying etc. As I said, it's back to normal again.

Here is a picture my mom sent to me of the puppies and I thought I'd share it with the rest of the world - it's such a cute picture!

Charlie, Jack (Allison's dog) and Spencer!

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Too cute! Love that picture! Happy New Year!