November 30, 2006

Posted by Rie On 2:59 PM
Yesterday (Nov. 29) was Rachel's birthday. I didn't have time to post a birthday greeting yesterday but better late than never. I've known Rachel since Junior High and we've tried to keep in contact between me moving away and her travelling the world. Rachel, where ever you are in the world, I hope you had a great day yesterday and that life is being good to you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!

Rachel came to DK back in 2004 (I think) and visited me for around 2 weeks. We had lots of fun; going on walks, eating good food, drinking some beer and just hanging out. We have a park here in Vejle where deer lives and are so used to people that we can feed them by hand. Just watch out for the males! - they can get pretty aggressive!

I came home this summer (2006) and was lucky enough to catch Rachel in between her travels. She comes back to Victoria, makes some money and catches her breath and then leaves again to see the world. I may be living in Europe but this Canadian has definitely seen more than I have! Here she is visiting me and my parents one night and it was great seeing her again!

0 Intelligent comments: