November 15, 2006

Posted by Rie On 1:13 AM
It's Tuesday night. 1:13 am. I should be sleeping. But I'm not...

Things are ok here, just kinda crazy busy lately. School, work and trying to have some sort of a social life on the side. I'm working every evening Monday to Thursdays. Yes... I know it doesn't sound like much but with all the transport time included, it adds up. I have to keep my focus on school and keep reminding myself that these jobs are only part-time and shouldn't get in the way of school. So, I guess it's a good thing that most of my friends work normal hours during the day which means I am forced to concentrate on my school then.

School is going ok. There is so much to read and so much to do. It doesn't help that the subjects I have this semester are seriously lame! Harold Bloom is not my thing. Romance poetry doesn't do it for me. I can't wait until I'm done reading about crazy ass Harold Bloom!

My girlgroup is a tough one sometimes. Eighteen girls and just me. That's not easy, trust me! I'm usually very drained when I get home after working with those girls!

Youth club is going really well. Karin and I rock!

I'm tired. Maybe I can sleep now. I just spent some time playing around with my blog layout. I don't know if I like the new layout. It's not like I did some major changes but still, it's different now.

My plans for tomorrow? Study, dishes, vacumn and work. Pretty exciting, eh?

1 Intelligent comments:

christine said...

i love the new layout! the contrast between the colours is delightful for the eyes! hahaha. take it easy over there rie, sounds like you've got so much stuff going on - you're gonna need a canada vacation again soon!
whoohoo-for us over here!