November 14, 2006

Posted by Rie On 10:15 AM
Today is Lise's birthday and I hope she has a great day! I've known Lise for several years now, way back in the days of cleaning at the hospital and we're still good friends today. We certainly have some crazy stories we could share with the world!


Lise and her boyfriend, Michael. They actually live just across the street from me!


Lise and Christa both came to my 25th birthday a couple of years ago. And they were both at my 27th birthday too, but I didn't get any pictures of Lise before she had to go home.

Rie and Lise - This is also an older picture, at a bar here in Vejle.

Tillykke med fødselsdagen! Du maa have en rigtig god dag og vi snakkes ved snart! Jeg giver en fødselsdagsøl naeste gang vi tager i byen! Knus!

0 Intelligent comments: